Followers

Saturday 1 October 2011

A special birthday.....

Hiya,

My sister asked me to make a card for a friend of hers who is celebrating a special birthday :-)

I've used a Fizzy moon image and coloured it with my usual promarkers and added some glitter to the flowers.... The sentiment is computer generated. I'm sure I followed a sketch but I can't find it now so I can't tell you whose it is - sorry!


A close-up of the image - I think you can actually see some of the sparkle on this one (shock, horror!) :-)


I used:
Image - Fizzy Moon
Sentiment  - computer generated
Papers - Papermania Henbury Lane (background), Wild Rose Studio (2 panels)
Promarkers
Glitter glue
Nesties
Ribbon - dovecraft
Butterfly punch
Gems from stash

Challenges:

The ABC Challenge - A for Anything goes
Simon says stamp - Anything goes
Cupcake Craft Challenges - If you go down to the woods today

Right, I'm off to visit some more of your lovely bogs! See you again tomorrow with my DT card for Dream Valley :-)

Love 'n' hugs,

14 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Mel - this is just a cute birthday card, love all those purple's going on.... I'm sure your sister's friend is going to love it....
A very precious image too....

Liz McGuire, said...

Aww Mel, this is super cute. Love the lilac and your colouring is brill,

Liz x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Ahhh!!! this is gorgeous Mel. Love the image and soft lilac colours. Your sister's friend will love it.
Diane xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous card Mel. Love the image and soft lilac colours.
Diane xx

Sabina said...

Such a lovely card!!! Good luck for this challenge and thanks for playing along with ABC!!

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Mel, a very beautiful card. I love the fizzy moon cutie, pretty papers and sparkles. :o)

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Oh Mel this is lovely! So cute and pretty, love everything about it :o) Lisa x

Lin said...

Mel this is so cute. What's not to love about purple!

Thanks for joining in the fun at the ABC Challenge.

Lin xx

coops said...

gorgeous card mel.i love the fab fizzy moon and your lilac colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Aww, this is adorable Mel, gorgeous colours.

Many thanks for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges.

Hugs
Maarit

Donna said...

Adorable card Mel and such a sweet teddy image...thanks for joining in with us at Cupcake and sharing your creation :) Donna ♥ x

Faye said...

Oh wow, this is soooo adoorable. I love the colours and your fab colouring. Thanks so much for sharing your bears with us at Cupcake! x

Becca Fabozzi said...

so adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp

Unknown said...

such a cute bear!!!! love the coloring, it looks so soft!!! and the glitters, perfection!!!
thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
hugs