Followers

Thursday 11 February 2010

Thinking of you...

Following the success of yesterday's use-a-template card, I've used another of Clare Curd's templates from Issue 18 of Docrafts Creativity magazine. I'm quite pleased with the results... I'm slightly worried, however, that I may be overdoing the pink. My own personal challenge is to make some cards over the next few days which are not pink! (At least not completely - go on, Mel. You can do it!) Wish me luck and watch this space for the results.

Take care,
Mel xx

1 comment:

Clare Brown said...

Another cute card and so loving your embellishments.I think we are all guilty of using pink papers all the time. Good luck with your challenge and will hop over soon.

hugs Clare x

take my do crafts banner to link up to your docrafts gallery. You can do this via add a gadget.