Followers

Thursday 25 February 2010

Flying rocket card





I can't believe my middle-sized boy (I'm not allowed to call him little) is going to be 4 tomorrow! We've bought him a huge space rocket toy (Shhh! Don't tell him!) so staying with that theme I made this card for him. He loves any kind of lift-the-flap or touchy feely card so I thought this would be right up his street! The rocket is able to "fly" round the top section of the card because it's attached to a strip of card, secured to main picture by the brad in the middle of the rocket. Hope you like it - I loved making it!
Love 'n' hugs,
Mel xx

3 comments:

Debs said...

wow.. bet your son will ove it..i may pinch that idea too...:-) ...Debs x

Clare Brown said...

wow what a stunning card very inspiring. I agree with debs too

hugs clare x

Chrisd said...

What a cute card. I too make try out something like that!