Followers

Friday 21 January 2011

Pretty in pink....

Ooooh! Two posts in one day..... That doesn't happen very often! :-)

This is the very first time I've managed to ink up my very first Tilda that I bought at the NEC craft show! I was feeling in a pink and girly mood and this is the result!



I coloured her with my promarkers and added some glitter to her tiara and the trim on her dress which you might just be able to see here:



I used my new Xcut leafy lace border punch again - this time I cut it at intervals to be able to make it go around the oval and I'm quite pleased with the results! I've added some flowers and pins that I won from Debs and some ribbon from my stash. The papers are Forever Friends Pink Parfait and Henbury Lane and the sentiment is one of Clare Curd's clear stamps.

Challenges:
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - With Love
Whoopsi Daisy - Pretty in Pink
Just Magnolia - Fab sketch

Hope you like it!

Love 'n' hugs,
Mel xx

11 comments:

Debs said...

oh this is so pretty hon :0)...and i love your punch :0)...hugs
Debs x

Wishcraft said...

Aww so pretty! I love this image (really must get this one) and the punched frame looks FAB! Lisa x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Mel

I just wanted to say what a wionderful surprise it was to receive your birthday card today. You are the only one that bothered at the moment so I really appreciate it. It was the most beautiful card with my favourite colours. You made my day brighter hun.
Thank you and big hugs

Ali x

Clare Brown said...

beutiful card hun and I just love what you have done with your punch.

hugs Clare x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Sarpreet said...

Really beautiful, great finished result

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, love Tilda and fab colours you've used.
luv
Debby

jude said...

Mel this is gorgeous ,i adore this image ,colouring ,design and layout just beautiful.
Please pop over my blog i have a wee something for you
hugs judex:)

Sande said...

So sweet card! This Magnolia image is so pretty!

Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy!

Hugs, Sande

Stampin Mindy said...

Very Sweet, I just love this Tilda. Darling papers. Beautifully done.

Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAngler Challenge Blog!

Hugs, Mindy

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous card! Very sweet.
I´d love to have a punch like that!
Have a great day
/Steffi