Followers

Monday 24 January 2011

A Blog Award.....





I was sent this gorgeous award by Jude.... Thankyou sooo much! It has really made my day! The rules to go with it are as follows:

You have been TAGGED .Create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image.You should also blog the person link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award.You can then choose 3 to5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.I would like to give these awards to the following people with my love and appreciation.


Dawn
Ali (aka Dragonlady)
Clare
Melly
Suzanne

Thankyou all sooo much for all your support during my first year of blogging. It has really meant a lot to me. Mwah!!!!

Love 'n' hugs,
Mel xx

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Thanks so much, hunni. This is lovely and thank you so much for thinking of me. will post it shortly x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Mel

Thank you for your support too hun. Thank you also for the lovely award, you are a sweetie. Keep up the good work and you will have loads more fun.

Hugs Ali x

Unknown said...

Hi Mel,
Oh what a sweetie you are. It is easy to support someone as lovely as you. Keep up the good work hun and have loads of fun.
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Clare Brown said...

thankyou so much for my award you are such a sweetie. looking forward to seeing 2011!!!

hugs clare x

Mel said...

Aww Mel

Your just a wee star! Thanks so so muchly for my wee award! You've totally made my wee day!

Thanks also for bing a fab buddy and also there for the support I need on my cards hee!!

Hugs Melly xxx