Followers

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Happy 2011!


Happy 2011, everyone!!! I've finally made it back into my craft corner after a lovely, relaxing Christmas :-) Hope you've all had a fab time with your loved ones.....
This fab image was sent to me by Mandy (thankyou!) and I've coloured her with my promarkers. The papers are Wild Rose Studio and I love 'em! I wanted to do something as far from Christmas as I possibly could as I seriously over-did the Christmas cards this... erm.... I mean, last year! So not a hint of any of my Christmas colours and not even a tiny bit of sparkle.
The flowers were for my birthday last year (can't believe I've still got some left!), the ribbon is from my stash and the pearls are from ebay.
Only one challenge because I haven't had time to scout around yet:
Just Magnolia - Anything goes
Love 'n' hugs,
Mel xx

9 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Very pretty card Mel, Gorgeous image and the papers are so yummy.

Donna x

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card and image, Mel. Love the colours. I think we are all feeling the same about Christmas, lol
Hugs
Suzanne x

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing :)

Rach said...

a fabulous card.xx

Mel said...

Hey Mel
glad to hear your Christmas was as good as ours!!
Love your card its fab honey! Love those papers and defo have to add them to my collection!
Hugs Melly xxx

Mandy said...

Happy New Year hun, I know I'm late but I've finally got time for a bit of catching up.
Your card is absolutely gorgeous Mel even without sparkle lol, love the colours/papers you've used
hugs Mandy xx

Sarpreet said...

This is really gorgeous - I love your blog. Sorry I have not been around in a while. I also wanted to wish you a very Happy New year - if I have not already done so.

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Mel, all lovely and sunny - fab papers :o) Lisa x