Followers

Monday 18 February 2013

Dream Valley Challenge 51 - Ribbon & Bling

Hiya!

Oooops! Which naughty girl forgot to post her Dream Valley Challenge post yesterday???? Erm, that would be me! Sorry! The kids are off school and I seem to be spending every spare moment making a dinosaur.... Yes, really.... Photos to follow.... :-)

Anyway, this challenge is all about Ribbon & Bling! Ohhhh lovely! We all like a bit of that now, don't we? Due to a little mix up with some dates, this challenge will actually last for three weeks rather than the usual two so all the more time to get your entries in!

I started making this card for a pal of mine recently and I started with just a few gems round the swirls.... Before I knew it I was totally carried away and 45 minutes later this is how many there were!


I don't think I've ever spent 45 minutes sticking little sparkles on before, and I'm not sure if I'd do it again, but I'm very pleased with how they turned out :-)

Right, I'm off to plan how to stick a dino's head and tail to its body.... I may be some time! While I'm gone pop over to Dream Valley and have a nosey at all the Ribbon & Bling going on over there :-)

Love 'n' hugs,


5 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous mel.really fab image and i love your lilac colours :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Mel. Love the image and scrummy lilac.

Donna x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Mel. Such a sweet image and love the papers and the gorgeous bling.
Hugs Sharon. x

Angie said...

So you should be pleased at how your little sparkles turned out, very effective they are. Gorgeous card Mel. Luv Angie x

Diane's Card Designs said...

This is beautiful. Such a gorgeous image and love the swirls and gems.
Diane xx