Followers

Sunday, 20 January 2013

Dream Valley Challenge 49 - Girls, Girls, Girls!

Hiya!

Hope you're enjoying the snow :-) I've scheduled this post as at this moment I am likely to be recovering from a fab girlie night out!  To celebrate our weight loss, the "fat club" I attend is holding a dinner dance so we've all got pretty posh dresses in our new sizes - can't wait!

The new challenge from Dream Valley is all about Girls, Girls, Girls (how appropriate!) so I thought I'd share a card with you that I made for one of George's school friends.  I love any excuse to get out the pinks.....


A close up of the image.....


You can join in with any of your girlie creations so make sure you pop over and join in the fun! And if you're good I might share a piccie with you of me in my posh dress :-)

Love 'n' hugs,


3 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Awww definitely pretty in pink... I'm sure Taylor will love it!
Hope you had a great night out ... I find the older I get the gazillion times worse my hangovers get! (don't forget to share your pic in your posh frock!)

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous mel.fab pretty colours and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx