Followers

Friday 4 March 2011

A lovely award..... :-)

I'm sorry that I appear to have disappeared off the face of the Earth this week.... :-( I have got a card to share with you - but not today. The sun disappeared before I got a decent photo so fingers crossed for tomorrow! And then I've got a poorly computer too - It's suffering from what my teenage son calls the "Blue Screen of Death" :-( Still trying to fix it myself before I pay someone a fortune to do it for me!

In the meantime, I can share this lovely award with you that I received from Cebelica - thankyou soooo much! You're so sweet :-)


The rules to go with this award are:

1. Thank the person who gave it to me - done :-)

2. Write 7 things about myself:

  • I am an Aries
  • I love jumping in mud :-)
  • My little Corsa is my pride and joy
  • I love Mexican food
  • I can't remember the last time I drank alcohol :-( (because it was so long ago - not because I drank too much!)
  • I'm soooo proud of all my children and love them all to bits!
  • I have a black and white cat called Chester
3. I have to pass this award to 15 bloggers and let them know they received this award from me.

I would like to pass this award to the following bloggers:

Phew! All of these girls have fantastic blogs which provide me with an endless source of inspiration and you should really go and visit them all but especially Angie's blog because she's new to blogland and she'd be thrilled to meet you all!
Really gotta go.... It's getting late!
Love 'n' hugs,

7 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! thank you for the lovely award Mel, I'm chuffed to bits you thought of me. :o)

Donna x

Angie said...

Ooooh Mel thanks for this lovely award and for the mention. I'm really over the moon.

Angie xx

Mandy said...

Congrats on your award hun and thanks so much for passing it to me
hugs Mandy xx

Carole of Brum said...

Congratulations on your award, Mel, I'm not surprised you have been honoured.

thanks for dropping by my lickle blog, I've popped in here too but you hadn't posted so I popped out again, lol. No, I don't know Bartley Green but I have heard of Bluebell Wood, nice that there are great places to take the kids on fine days, hope you all enjoyed it.

CoB

Dragonlady said...

Thank you hunny. Hope your sort your computer out.
Fingers crossed for sunshine too!

Hugs Ali x

Jennifer said...

Congrats, and thanks so much for thinking of me to pass it on to. Hugs...xx Jenny xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Aww, thanks for this Mel, much appreciated.

Liz x