Followers

Monday 14 March 2011

An anniversary card....

I finally think I may have sorted my computer issues - wayhey! Thanks to all those that offered help and advice :-) I got there in the end and feel I know quite a bit more about computers now than I did before!

I made this card a few days ago but haven't been able to put it on my blog until I'd finished fixing my computer!



If you undo the little bow, it opens up:


I added some circles of card to be able to write on for when I send it....


And a close up of the image...


I used:
Image - Lili of the Valley
Sentiment - wooden stamp from ebay
Promarkers
Papers - Summer Bloom, papermania
Scalloped cardstock - papermania
Scalloped circle nesties
Sizzix decorative swirl #2
Satin flowers, ribbon and pearls from my stash

Challenges:
ABC Challenge - P is for Pearls
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Lili of the Valley - Say it with flowers
Sarah Hurley - Flowers

It looks like it's going to be another lovely day again in Brum - I'd better get my washing pegged out :-)
Hope you have a lovely day!

Love 'n' hugs,

18 comments:

Jennie said...

Ahhh Mel this is just beautiful!
You have done such a lovely job with it.
That image is just adorable xx

Mel said...

Mel honey WOW!!
Its just beautiful sweetie! I love all the colours and that stunning wee image is perfect!
Sorry I've been no help or use!!
Hugs M xxx

cebelica said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colours and the image is too cute. Wonderful!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable Mel.
luv
Debby

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is so lovely Mel! Fab image, gorgeous design and I love the colours you've used :o) Lisa x

Bea said...

Gorgeous! Love that stamp :o)

Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge this week

Bea

Angie said...

Oh wow! what a gorgeous card Mel. Glad your computer is fixed so we can see more cards like this. Angie xx

Melissa Bove said...

Super adorable card! Love the design! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa
Simon Says DT

Diane's Card Designs said...

Oh wow what a beautiful card! I love the image and the fresh spring colours. You have put so much detail in this......LOVE IT!!! :-)
Diane xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week
C
xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Mel this is absolutely stunning, love the fab design and gorgeous image.

Donna x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Mel, I love the sweet image you've used and the design is fab.
Well done you on sorting your computer, they are like cars in a way, everytime they go wrong you learn a bit more about them, well I do anyway I do love my Haynes manual, I found one for hubby's Harley but he won't even let me look at it now I've got my own tool kit lol
hugs Mandy xx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous!....and sooo clever! xx Jenny xx

Tammy L said...

I just love the design of this! What a great card. Such pretty colors, perfect for spring flowers! Thanks for joining our challenge at Sarah Hurley this week!
-Tammy

coops said...

stunning card mel.i love the fab shape and the image is so sweet.gorgeous colours and details too :D

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous, such a pretty card.Thanks for joining us this week over at the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Lynne in NI said...

Wow Mel, what a stunner! Love your layout and how it closes with the little bow. Hope you're havin a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Lovely card!

Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week :o)

Sarah x