Followers

Tuesday 2 November 2010

The Secret Crafter.....




I cannot tell you what a fab week I'm having!!!! I've got my trip to the craft show at the NEC coming up on Thursday.... A craft workshop at my local craft shop on Saturday.... And I've just discovered that I've got another craft shop right on my doorstep!!!! The Secret Crafter!!!! I just happened to stumble across a website I'd not been to before only to find they have a shop 5 minutes from where I live. HOW did I not know this place existed??? So I went along for a "quick" nosey... I should have left my purse behind! It's a good thing I took little Charlie with me to persuade me to leave or I would still be there now....
They have the cutest little Jake and Mollie stamps, promarkers at a bargain price and a huge selection of nesties!!! And best of all they have an online shop for those of you too far away to travel!!!
Anyway, I just thought I'd spread the news that they have an open weekend coming up:

Saturday 20th November - 9am till 5pm
Sunday 21st November - 10am till 4pm
There will be demonstrations, free refreshments, exclusive offers, a raffle and a free goodie bag with every order over £25. You can find them at Unit 3, 101 Stourbridge Road, Halesowen, B63 3UA. Visit the Secret Crafter website for more information...
See you there!
Love 'n' hugs,
Mel xx

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Not sure if that's lucky or unlucky to find a craft shop on your doorstep. You will be skint but happy! xx Jenny xx

Debs said...

hey chick :0)..so jealous your off to the NEC..ive never been to a proper craft event..hope you've saved up plenty of money for all those lovely goodies and not spent it all at the secret crafter ;-)...have lots of fun!!..Debs x

Mandy said...

OMG were you walking around with your eyes shut woman lol.
Have a great day at the NEC and leave my Maggies alone lol
hugs Mandy xx

Debs said...

hey chick..theres a little something for you on my blog :0)