Followers

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Dream Valley Challenge 95 - Anything goes!

Ooooops! Guess who forgot to schedule their blog post!!! I'm all over the place at the moment trying to keep the house running smoothly while we're having our new bathroom fitted. There's so much to do.... I was really glad of the excuse to do something a little different for our new challenge at Dream Valley...

ANYTHING GOES!!!!!

I went to the craft show at the NEC recently and picked up a few more bits and pieces to add to my jewellery making collection that I'm starting to build up. I wanted to make a nice Christmassy set.... What do you think?


This is only my second attempt at making a double stranded wire bracelet - a lot more successful than my first attempt! I added a little extension chain with a little Christmas tree charm :-)


And a little pair of earrings to match - I love how quickly I can make a pair of earrings! Absolutely loving my new hobby! Thank you to my friend, Yvonne, for the inspiration :-)


Make sure you pop over to Dream Valley to join in all the fun!

Love 'n' hugs,

3 comments:

Lin said...

I am always forgetting to blog on time Mel, you are not alone, lol

What a pretty jewellery set.

I do hope whilst you are having your bathroom remodelled that you at least have a separate toilet!

Lin

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lovely deviation from the norm Mel! Gorgeous Christmas jewellery hun. Love the lil' Christmas tree charm. Hugs, Wends x

Lynne in NI said...

What a fab gift, love the wee Christmas tree! I'd say that would be a dangerously addictive hobby!