Followers

Monday 11 August 2014

Dream Valley Challenge 88 - Weddings!

Hiya!

We have a lovely new challenge for you over at Dream Valley.....

WEDDINGS!

Now I don't now about you but it seems like everyone is getting married at the moment.... This is the first of three wedding cards I've made just recently and I've still got one to go :-) I love taking the opportunity to personalise a card to make it something the happy couple can keep and treasure....

Sorry the picture is a little blurry - I couldn't get it to focus properly no matter how hard I tried! :-(


Gorgeous little piccie from LOTV - you can't see all the glitter on the flowers etc either - grrrr!


This is better - in focus and glittery - yay! :-) Computer printed personalisation....


And again....!


Please pop over to Dream Valley and add your beautiful wedding creations to our challenge!

Love 'n' hugs,

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Mel. I love the image and the design is beautiful.
I know what you mean about wedding season. I have had six to make in the last month.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Mel that's perfect hunny! All the right elements for a keepsake treasured wedding card. Love the sparkle and that beautiful LOTV image too. Hugs, Wends x

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhhh what a beautiful card, it will be treasured :)