Followers

Monday 30 June 2014

Dream Valley Challenge 85 - Inspired by a song/movie/book

Hiya!

Hope you are all well and you're enjoying some beautiful weather! I love this time of year and being able to get out and enjoy the garden or going for a drive somewhere new. My hubby loves going out somewhere in the car so this LOTV image was perfect for his birthday card and for our new challenge at Dream Valley:

Inspired by a song/movie/book

The song is, of course, Driving in my Car by Madness (I can't even type it without wanting to add in the horn noises....!)


A close up of the image...


I love the creations put together for this challenge by the rest of the DT. Make sure you pop over to Dream Valley and join in the fun!

Love 'n' hugs,

3 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is awesome Mel! Love the song reference!! Fantastic choice and just altogether gorgeous!! Hugs, Wends x

coops said...

stunning male card mel.fab image and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Lynne in NI said...

It's all right Mel, those horn noises are going round my head for you ;)
Fab card, love your distressed edges, my distressing always ends up in the bin!