Followers

Thursday 5 September 2013

My shopping trip to Lili of the Valley....

Hiya!

I thought it was about time I started showing you what I bought on my wonderful trip to Leeds to visit the Lili of the Valley shop - which, by the way, is the cutest shop I have ever visited! I could have stayed all day! I must have gone round it three times - first to find where everything was, then to make my first decisions as to what I was going to buy and then again just to make sure I hadn't missed anything and I'd made exactly the right choices :-)

And this stamp, and the papers I have used were the first things I wanted to play with when I got into my craft room.....


Sooo cute! I couldn't wait to colour in the little fella! And the papers are gorgeous to work with :-)

A close up of the images.....


I also added a paper pieced "Mum" from another LOTV stamp I already had cos this card was for my Mum's birthday.... I added a little bit of glitter too..... :-)


Anyway, I'll show you some more of my purchases over the next few posts :-) Hope you like!

Love 'n' hugs,

5 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Mel, love the gorgeous image & pretty colours.

Donna x

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Mel. Love the bear trio and the design is gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon. x

coops said...

so gorgeous mel.adorable bears and your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Lynne in NI said...

ooooh me likey! Those little bears are adorable, great layout too :)

Pia S said...

Totally adorable! Just love these sweet images, and the combination of pastel colors with kraft add to the sweetness of this card!