Followers

Sunday 28 July 2013

Dream Valley Challenge 62 - Summer Days!

Hiya!

So, how appropriate is this challenge then??? We're having the best summer we've had in years and I'm loving it! :-)

When I saw this little fella in Digistamp Boutique I just had to snap him up (mainly because I want to share his ice-cream!). This card is for one of Charlie's nursery friends and I thought it was just the ticket for our Summer Days theme at Dream Valley....


A close up of the image so you can see all the sparkly glitter on the yummy ice-cream :-)


Now, I'm supposed to be recovering from an operation on my dodgy hip that I was supposed to have yesterday but unfortunately it got cancelled :-( Now I need to wait till Friday - not too long to wait, I suppose, but I'd got myself all worked up and prepared for it! I hope it all goes according to plan this time so that I can get it all over and done with in time for a job interview the week after.... Fingers crossed!!! It doesn't stop, does it? :-)

In the meantime, make sure you pop over to Dream Valley and check out the inspiration from the rest of the DT - there are some really gorgeous makes to see!

Love 'n' hugs,


3 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous mel.really sweet panda and I love your summer colours :D

xx coops xx

Diane said...

What an adorable panda image and fun design.

Regards diane

Lynne in NI said...

Eeek, a panda with a huge ice cream ... I LOVE it!!!
Good luck for Friday, hope all goes to plan this time :)