Followers

Sunday 2 June 2013

Dream Valley Challenge 58 - Sports!

Hi there!

Wow! Have you been enjoying the beautiful weather??? We've had a lovely few days. Yesterday we went to Chester zoo - absolutely fantastic! The place is huge! I ache all over and my dodgy-old-lady hip (as I call it!) isn't thanking me today cos I'm not as fit and active as my lovely hubby..... He's a runner..... He did the London marathon a few years back and regularly takes part in local runs. Not something I could ever do - partly cos of my dodgy-old-lady hip, but partly cos I couldn't deal with being hot and sweaty in public :-)

Anyway, so that's the background to this card..... It's my hubby's birthday next week and I've made this card for our boys to give him. It's just the ticket for our latest challenge at Dream Valley:

SPORTS


A close-up of the image.... He's called Race Tom from Digistamp Boutique....


Right, now I've got lots to do today. The garden has been neglected while we've been away, the kids need to finish their homework before school starts again tomorrow and George has got a birthday party to go to this afternoon. Busy, busy, busy!

Don't forget to pop over to Dream Valley if you need some sporty inspiration!

Love 'n' hugs,

4 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Mel!
Great card, fab image and design :)

coops said...

stunning card mel.fab image and I love your striped paper :D

xx coops xx

Lynne in NI said...

Heee, what a perfect image for your hubby - he's gonna love his card!

Wishcraft said...

Great card Mel, love the image and fab stripy paper :o) Hugs, Lisa x