Followers

Thursday 5 July 2012

Christmas in July

Hiya,

My efforts for building my Christmas card supply during the year have not quite materialised as I'd hoped but I have managed to start earlier than previous years (not that I expect to be adding to it for a while - I'm not that organised!) So here is my first Christmas card of the year......


I used one of the gorgeous LOTV die cut squares that I bought in an effort to avoid the last minute rush this year and the sentiment is LOTV too. A nice quick card - the only thing that took any time was waiting for the glitter to dry! :-)

Back again soon!

Love 'n' hugs,


3 comments:

coops said...

so stunning mel.gorgeous design and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Kathleen said...

Sweet card Mel, like you I bought some of these squares to use for quick xmas cards, they are still in the packet! Lol
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Kat xx

Lynne in NI said...

Congrats on getting your Christmas cards started! This is just lovely, I always feel the need to colour in everything, but your 'white' Christmas tree looks fab!