Followers

Thursday 21 June 2012

Trying to sort myself out....

Hiya,

I've decided I really need to get some of my cards put on my blog so I'm scheduling some posts for the next few days to show you what I've been up to.....

This is the card I made for Paul's birthday a couple of weeks ago - I was determined to use my "Husband" stamp (now that I can!) and so I decided to make it the focus of my card....


I'm still being pretty pants about visiting other blogs and commenting on your gorgeous cards and that'll probably be the way it is for another week or so cos I've got a few things to sort out - I apologise hugely and hope you'll forgive me.

I really appreciate you all sticking by me while I disappear off the face of the Earth :-)

Love 'n' hugs,

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Hope your keeping well Mel!
Love your card for your hubby!

xx

Sally said...

A super card Mel, I love the stamp & the papers. Hope you get yourself sorted soon & hope it's nothing major.
Sally x

coops said...

stunning male card mel.i love the fab design :D

xx coops xx

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card Mel ... bet Hubby loved it! Isn't this weather rubbish, I'm sure your allotment is washed away this 'summer'!