Followers

Saturday 3 March 2012

More little monsters.....and an award!

Hiya!

Just a quick post to show you some of the cards I've been making while I've apparently disappeared off the face of the Earth!

I loved making George's Little Monster card so much that I made a few more.... Got a bit of a paper piecing bug too :-)


Close up of the image....


and sentiment from Sentiments 4 You.....


And one for Charlie's little friend at playgroup....


Oooops - he's got a wobbly tooth!


And I also want to say a huge thank you to Diane for giving me this lovely award:


I really feel like I don't deserve it because I've been a really bad blogger lately. To try and make it up I'm offering this to ALL my lovely followers. Hopefully normal service will be resumed at some point in April after all the wedding excitement has died down :-)

I'll be back tomorrow with my DT card for Dream Valley and I'm putting together a tutorial that someone has asked me for so I'd better get to it!

Love 'n' hugs,

5 comments:

cebelica said...

This little monster made me giggle. :D Wonderful cards! Hugs! xx

MagsB said...

I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face - great cards, hun!

love Mags B x

coops said...

haha these are brillisnt mel.i love the fun little monster :D

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

Hiya Mel, nice to see you and with such a fun card. Looking forward to seeing more!
Clairex

Jennifer said...

These are brilliant Mel! xx Jenny xx