Followers

Friday, 11 November 2011

A card for the box....

Hiya!

I always seem to run out of make cards so while I was doing my Dad's birthday card I coloured a spare image and this is the card I've made with it :-)

The image is of course from LOTV and coloured with promarkers.


The papers are Clare Curd's It's a Man's World, and then some more Smirk ribbon - simple!

A close-up of the image...


Challenges:
LOTV - Creature Comforts
C.R.A.F.T. - Cute

Right, despite my trip to the craft show at the NEC at the weekend, I need some more crafty supplies.... I'm off shopping :-)

Love 'n' hugs,

6 comments:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Ahhh what a sweet image. A perfect mans card and love the backing paper and ribbon.
Diane xx

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Mel, this is so adorable. I love the cute image, fab colouring and LO. Hope you had loadsa fun craft shopping and got oodles of goodies.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Mel :o) Very organised colouring extra images, something I always mean to do but never seem to manage! Lisa x

coops said...

gorgeous card male card mel.i love your fab colours and papers and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Krafty Kows said...

Super card, love the card, image and colouring.Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. challenge. Jeanette

Paddington fan said...

Lovely card, cute image and great colours - love it!! Thank you for joining our cute challenge at CRAFT this week and good luck in the prize draw, love Jacky x