Followers

Saturday 17 September 2011

Another quick birthday make....

Hiya,

I've got a couple of posts for you today. This is my first - another birthday card for one of George's school friends. They all seem to come at the same time :-)

The image is an all time fave of mine - in fact it was the search for this image that led me to blogland. Anyway, that's a long story.... He's from squiggle stamps and is of course coloured with my promarkers...


The fab sentiment comes with it! A little close up....


Other things I used:
Papers - green: lime filigree from Doodlebug, yellow: crafts too
Hole punch for yellow spots! (I've run out of yellow brads!)
Brush markers and gel pen for faux stitching
Nesties

Challenges:
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes

Back in a mo with my next card :-)

Love 'n' hugs,

6 comments:

Wishcraft said...

I've got this stamp, I love it too - he's so cute :o) Gorgeous bright papers and fab layout. Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Soooo cute Mel! I adore this image and your fab colouring. Love the bright colours and stitching. Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

Donna x

MagsB said...

I have this stamp, too! Your card is great, so bright, and the straightforward design emphasises the fun image! I bet the little boy it was for loves it!

luv, Mags x

Lynne in NI said...

What a cutie! Gorgeous DPs and I LOVE your colouring too!

coops said...

stunning card mel.i love the fun image and your coours and design are gorgeous :D


xx coops xx

Karita said...

Lovely card with beautiful bright colours :)

Thank you for joining at Creative Inspirations :)
Hugs,
Karita