Followers

Friday 17 June 2011

For my Dad....

Hiya!

I've had loads of Father's Day cards to make this year but this one is for my own Dad :-) The image is a digi from Karen's Doodles called Time to Relax that I've coloured with promarkers....


A close up.... (I was quite pleased with my effort on the trees!)


The sentiment is one of the freebie Father's Day sentiments I got last year from The Creative Cottage which sadly closed down earlier this month.....


I also used:
Papers - Clare Curd's, It's a Man's World (green) and Crafts Too (yellow)
Nesties
Ribbon - from a gift wrapping set from Asda!
Brads - Stash

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday - Fab sketch
Stampin' for the Weekend - Lemon and Lime
Simon Says Stamp - Bingo (bottom line: shape, ribbon, sentiment)
Whoopsi Daisy - Free and Easy

I'm off to link these up.... Don't forget to enter your Father's Day cards in the challenge at Dream Valley!

Have a fab evening!

Love 'n' hugs,

8 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

A great card Mel, love the image, beautiful colouring. The green and yellow are so lovely together.

Donna x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow this is great Mel. Love the image and the fresh colours
Diane :-) xx
PS looks like Angie will be back with us soon. I've also missed her.
Have a lovely weekend!

Sally said...

Hi Mel, I love the colour combo on this one & the image is right on for Dad! You should be pleased with yourself, as the colouring is perfect.
Sally x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Great card, love all the details on this one. Your dad will definitely love it. Thanks so much for sharing it with our challenge at WHOOPSI DAISY this time. Hugs:)

Chris said...

fun image, I used to have a hammock and it was very relaxing to use.
great father's day card. thanks for playing with us at SFTW.

coops said...

fantastic card mel.the image is brilliant and i love your fresh colours and design ;D

xx coops xx

Mel said...

Oh mel

Another stunner! I bet you Dad just loved it! You brill at male cards!! I alays stick with girly hee!
Hugs Melly xxx

Kate's Makes said...

This image is a great one and you've used our challenge colours really well together! Thanks for playing along with our SFTW challenge and good luck! Kate x