Followers

Friday 1 October 2010

Miss You, Beckie!


This card is for a good pal of mine, Beckie. She has run the local baby club and playgroup since Charlie was really ickle but has now decided to move on. We're gonna miss her soooo much! Her replacement is going to have a lot to live up to!
I've used one of the gorgeous Forever Friends Pink Parfait stickers and the small flower paper is also from the same range. The pink background paper is Henbury lane and the Miss You sentiment is one of Clare Curd's stamps. I won the flowers from Debs (thankyou!) and then there's a bit of ribbon from my stash. Et voila!
Just the one challenge for this: Cupcake Craft - Pink and Brown. Love those colours together!
Just one more post then I'm done :-).... (for today....)
Love 'n' hugs,
Mel xx

1 comment:

Faye said...

Oh Mel, this is such a sweet card. What a cute image. I love how you've used our pink and brown colour combo. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake this week. xx