Followers

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Happy birthday, Daddy!


Hiya!
I'm sooo sorry I haven't been around much just lately but I've had a really unpleasant couple of weeks. I won't go into any details but I've got my fingers crossed that the worst is over and things can start getting back to normal... And just in time too cos it's my beloved's birthday tomorrow and I seriously needed to get some crafting time in!
This is my very first offering using my new supply of promarkers - yeah! I'm now addicted to colouring in, in much the same way as I was as a kid :-) Still getting the hang of it but loving it! Love those gorgeous Forever Friends bears and this image was sent to me in a RAK (although because of previously documented small-child-meddling, I no longer know who sent me which images -sorry! And thankyou to whoever it was!).
Anyway, hope you like it!
Love 'n' hugs,
Mel xx

No comments: