Followers

Monday 14 July 2014

Dream Valley Challenge 86 - Summer!

Hiya!

It's time for another challenge at Dream Valley and this time our theme is

SUMMER!

I chose a pretty little image from LOTV - it doesn't matter how old I get, I think I will always enjoy going on the swings in summer. I just hope my boys stay young enough for me to tag along with them to the park for a good few years yet! :-)


A close up of the image....


Make sure you pop over to Dream Valley to see all the other summery creations by the rest of the DT!

Love 'n' hugs,


4 comments:

Sharon said...

This is such a gorgeous cute image and I love the beautiful colour of the papers.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Mel, this is super cute! Love this LOTV image and your card layout is gorgeous. Such a sweet summery card. Hugs, Wends x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Hi teamie - this is absolutely lovely! Such a sweet scene!

Lynne in NI said...

Aww what a cutie!
I love a good swing myself, no fun going to the park and finding all the swings occupied by kiddies ;)